> On 29 May 2017, at 03:52, Rob Heath <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk> wrote:
>
> Dear Mr. Holier-than-thou,
>
> Thanks so much for pointing out the terrible intolerance and inhumanity of my
> behaviour towards another person which I displayed at the weekend.
>
> It is to saintly people like you that we weak and thoughtless folk owe a
> massive debt of gratitude.
>
> P.S. I notice that your name is Graham Thirkill. Are you by any chance
> related to the Graham Thirkill on whose "circulation list" I was
> inadvertently added a few years ago? I don't think you can be, because this
> person was sending out a series of sexist, nationalist, intolerant "jokes"
> which were surely gleaned from the
> Daily Mail or the UKIP newsletter.
==================================

Dear Mr Pathetic-&-Childish, Thanks for that.
From: Mr Holier than thou. Do you normally 'go off on one’, when someone
disagrees with what
you childishly write????
Have a great Bank Holiday Monday.

PS You mention a series of sexist, nationalist, intolerant jokes, from “a few
years ago”, can you
please tell me how many ‘years' ago this allegedly happened. If it was me, I
don’t remember
anyone ever complaining at the time and it seems childish and pathetic to bring
this up after
“A few years ago”………………..don’t you???????