Pathetic and Childish, Heath said:………

"
Hope I won't offend Mr. Thurkill if I ask: Kyle Edmond.......he's from
Beverley.......anyone know if he's a Leeds fan? You'd think so according to his
kit, although by that reckoning it seems like half the players in the
competition are Leeds fans bc blue yellow and white seem to be very fashionable
this year
————————
                                "

If you are wanting your little childish sarcasm to run on and on, it suits me
fine…….But…….you have had two attempts at spelling my name and you have not
managed the correct spelling just yet……….. Maybe this is another childish act
to try to be an adult and think you are being clever……It cuts no ice with me at
all………The correct spelling of my name is   T H I R K I L L….. Do you think you
will be able to manage that…….T H I R K I L L , there is no ”U” in my name at
all………Clear,... with that, sunshine

Do have a good day and enjoy your week-end?????

Cheers and Beers
Graham T H I R K I L L (no “U”)
(098)