I always liked Andy Murray actually....

      From: Graham Thirkill <graham.thirki...@btinternet.com>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>
 Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 12:57 PM
 Subject: [LU] Fwd: Fwd: None LU: Andy Murray World Number one (;-))

Ey-Up, Mate, Good to see one of the usual suspects is still about… it’s not the
same list is it….
there's some right strange sods on here now… How old is your Thomas now????……..
I dread to think…... Iv’e only been back on the list couple of weeks but can
see it needs to be
livened up a bit, like it used to be. Are you one of the wannabe, manager,
chairman, president,
Coach, business manager, physiotherapist, talent scout all rolled into one
wallers. There are
quite a few on here now…..Perhaps they have been on FA Coaching & Football
Management
Courses…….or maybe they just like to think they know it all……. Anyhow Paul
thanks for your
most welcome message. All the best to you and Thomas……..
Cheersand Beers
Thirkers\098/