Unfortunately, Murray's match was on too late for me, so I missed it.

I'll be staying up for the SFs though...............should be 2 great
tennis matches.

If Muzzah can win this thing from here, I'll tip my hat to him. If I were a
betting man, I'd have my money on the winner of the Nadal v Thiem match to
take the title. Personally, my order of preference is
Stan.....Thiem.....Nadal.....the Scottish Curmudgeon.