Really, Theresa May should resign for not being able to thrash Corbyn more
resoundingly. Farron and Nuttall were right to resign for not doing better.
Sturgeon lost seats, so she should resign. Everyone should resign.

I resign.

(Oh, and Brown didn't exactly fall on his sword immediately, did he...?)

Sent from my iPhone