Whilst encouraged by the buying back of the ground and the money being invested
in permanent deals I can't helping thinking there's too many fucking unknown
foreigners who haven't a clue about english football.

      From: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2017, 12:14
 Subject: [LU] Saiz sorted

Well it has taken a while but Simon Says has now signed a 4 yea deal. They
think he has cost £3m
Top player in Spanish 2nd Division so a step up but does seem to have something
about him
It appears as if we are signing two more in the next couple of days - Alioski
having a medical, he has the best pedigree of the foreign imports, - and a
young lad (another winger - someone at ER likes wingers-) 19yr old Rayo
Vallecano midfielder Alejandro Machuca , supposedly for the u23s.

Get a defender sorted and make sure we do not lose Wood and things really look
good .
I do have some reservations over the manager and clearly not all the signings
will be a success but we seem to have a decent mix of proven players and
'gambles' and  we do not need to improve much on last season results to get in
play offs at the very least. Apart from Bartley (and Monk of course) we have
not lost anyone of real importance- Taylor perhaps but he only played in half
the games and we did not miss him

Bellusci is going so that is another plus

FLAME WARS 'R US