Dave, we are your mates, if you can't rant at us where can you rant.

   We are with you kid!

   Betty

   Sent from the North!

   On 27 Jul 2017 09:18, Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com> wrote:

     That's shocking Dave.  What those little sh1ts did is unforgivable,
     they
     should be punished for what they did.
     I can't begin to imagine what its like to lose a child, my heart
     goes out
     to Emma, her family and yourself.
     ...and if you can't "vent" on here, where can you vent!!!
     Ted H

     FLAME WARS 'R US