From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of {broken-address}
Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 2:20:29 AM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Wood

Twitter reporting Leeds have agreed £15 million for Wood, medical today.
If true, I think this is the best deal in LUFC history and daylight robbery.
Wood will not make it in the PL especially with a struggling team.
on a wider point Radrizzani getting lots of praise for the money is ploughing
in to the club, however he's pocketed 6 million for Taylor and now £15 million
for Wood - what big transfers have we seen come in ? If this was Cellino he'd
be getting slated,