I would say that Bartley did not want to come back as soon as it was clear that
Monk wasn't, even before his new contract with Swansea (remember his very
pro-monk interview on Yorkshire Radio after the last game of the season?
Basically an ultimatum); Taylor clearly was going at the start of last season;
Wood did not want to stay either that became clear. Even Bridcutt seemed to
want out when it was clear he was not top of the pecking order which TBH I am
ok with as he was nowhere near as good last year as in his first year.
So I am not sure how much of this is even Leeds' doing. Obviously peripheral
players such as Doukara, Diougoraga and Antonsson were considered expendable
and probably rightly so...though Antonsson I feel sorry for.
I still consider Green an odd one but understand the rest.
Just commenting Dave not saying you think we should get rid or keep.
Nick
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017, 2:28:05 PM EDT, nat...@sky.com <nat...@sky.com>