I've noticed this a couple of times over the last year or
so............there seems to be an office somewhere at the club (or at
Thorp Arch)..........wherever they get new signings to sit down and sign
for the press...........and there is a graphic behind them which looks like
it is commemorating the very moment our club's history changed forever, ie
Lorimer's goal in Paris and its disallowment.

(See here, eg:
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-fan-power-is-key-to-promotion-says-stuart-dallas-1-8734765
)

If this is true..........I LOVE IT! The club should never forget that we
had the greatest glory stolen from us, and we must always strive to right
that wrong, however long it takes and however far away that goal may seem.

Has anybody seen this wall, or office, and can confirm where it is and what
it shows?