I think we're on for a right royal shafting at some point.
I think AR will take us to China to play.
    On Tuesday, 5 September 2017, 14:13:38 BST, Tim Leslie <t...@3lv.uk> wrote:

 The whole thing, our entire existence and current status, scares me now.
It's just TOO right!

Not only do we seem to do everything professionally, but we're
(seemingly) completely honest and open (AND APPROACHABLE!) about it all!
The questions are actually decent questions? Not blatantly written by
morons!
HE ACTUALLY ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS!

It's not right ... Nurse, my medication please

StigOfTheAlmostOptimisticDump

On 05.09.2017 09:44, {broken-address} Richard Walker wrote:
> I don't trust him - dodgy looking
>    On Tuesday, 5 September 2017, 02:12:34 BST, Rob Heath
> <rhe...@hkis.edu.hk> wrote:
>
>  I love that guy!
>
> Hard to understand though.
>
> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:38 AM, nat...@sky.com <nat...@sky.com> wrote: