Re the strange contribution from Dr. Bizarro...........

He seems to have invented some imagined insult that absolutely does not
exist...............he seems to seesaw between a reasonable, cheerful chap
and a vile, vicious, venomous bile-spitting Mr. Furious.

It seems like a classic case of paranoid schizophrenia to me. But I am just
a layman. Isn't it a shame that we haven't got, on this list, someone like,
oh, I don't know, a community psychiatrist or something?

What? Oh.