Hi Guys,Great to see Manchester United back to winning ways, I have never known
that great club 'ever' lose 4 four out of five games. Another great Manchester
City victory also on their way to another Premiership winning season. Do you
grown boys still call Manchester United silly names, the favourite name as I
remember was "SCUM", or have you grown up a little and realised that they are
much better that your team. You used to be champions of Yorkshire didn't you,
even that's a thing of the past isn't it. Two defeats by Sheffield clubs 5
goals against 1 for, tut tut, You won't be with the big clubs with these
shocking results will you, maybe you will have a better performance when you
lose to Barnsley. Still, it's only a game innit. At least us real Leeds people
have a real great club to support, the great Leeds Rhinos. The best club ever
in Leeds. I see you are mostly a bit downhearted licking your wounds after
another pathetic home performance last night, wasn't Sheffield United a third
tier club last season .  tut tut...Don't let a silly football result spoil your
week-end.........You boys should be used to it by now..............To cheer
yourselves up a bit watch Manchester United and Manchester City and the other
"big" clubsIn the Premiership tonight, it's a bit late on, but no school to
morrow. I hope that foreign guy Castleton.Castleford or Castlehouse whatever is
name is, is still not causing lots of upsetness and trouble, he always was a
trouble maker. I have another guy I want to address also, but I will save that
for another time.Thirkers (The Legend)