I am home; I have a connection & I cannot be bothered. Even when we win, it is
excruciating to watch. This shit has got fuck all to do with soccer and the
Leeds that I knew.This is a bloody joke and a con job; I try to remain
enthusiastic-- but it's beyond me.
It has been one international wannabe and a foreign legion of badge kissing
mercenaries. We are supposed to understand and forebear, but why?  I think how
much money and time I've spent on this in one lifetime to get some shallow
sound bite thrown at me by a half-baked PR twat. It eats me up to see wankers
like Watford, Burnley & Bournemouth in the PL. Good fucking grief we are a
feeder club for Burnley & Bournemouth; a big improvement on Norwich.
Now watch us win!

Dr  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
BLOG: Times Of Israel ||Quora ||Jerusalem Post
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE;
myRay: Online CBT