Yes Siaz came on but wasn't interested until he got sent off.

      From: "seanscr...@aol.com" <seanscr...@aol.com>
 To: tedhea...@gmail.com; richleed...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
 Sent: Sunday, 7 January 2018, 14:13
 Subject: Re: [LU] TC

I could forgive him if we get promotion, but otherwise, that was a total
embarrassment. He got it all wrong, seemingly oblivious to the lessons of the
last few years when previous Leeds managers played understrength sides at lower
league opposition. Not a single one of the "forgotten men" of the squad (Klich,
Borthwick-Jackson, Anita, etc.) who got their chance today did anything to
convince me that they're worth a place in the side. And I was shocked when TC
threw Saiz on for a game that clearly wasn't suited to him. I don't remember
him touching the ball before he got sent off. So now we've got to face Ipswich,
Millwall and Hull without our best player. (Saiz himself, of course, is
primarily responsible for this, but TC showed his inexperience in the British
game today.)
The key question now is whether this will have a long-term impact on the team's
confidence. One hopes that the first-team players realize that this wasn't our
first team, and treat it almost as if the reserves had lost the game. But in
previous seasons embarrassing cup defeats seem to have been the catalyst for a
catastrophic drop in form. I'm worried.
Cheers!
Sean