Yes I thought the 10 men battled well and deserved a point however some of our
play at times is lacking the basics. The amount of times Sacko miscontrolled
the ball was criminal.
TC keeps pushing Shaugjnessy into midfield but he's obviously uncomfortable
playing there.

I think people are now coming round to my views of O'Kane. Taking away the fact
he lost us the game yesterday he's a complete non--entity of a player and
average at best.     Unfortunately I think that applies to a lot of the team
that played yesterday and I can only see our play off challenge fizzling out in
the coming weeks if we don't make a signing or two.

Cellino received dogs abuse for not signing players despite funding Wood ,
Roofe , Beradii and others. Just because Radrizinni (or similar name) bought
back the ground by selling Wood he's brought in a cheap manager, and a load of
overseas players who are either straight out on loan , playing for the U-23s or
not cutting it in the first team.

Difference is 'Radz' is a PR man.