Boro supporting mate said:

Oh, Forshaw....Good player.  Good user of the ball, good technical player.
Possibly falls into the category of midfielder who doesn't have one main
strength, so hard to define, but I quite like him.

Doesn't score enough goals, but keeps hold of the ball well and good with
it in tight areas. Neat and tidy.

He's not really a ball winner, but he has energy and gets about.  He's an
all round solid player at Championship level.