It’s awful. Taken its inspiration from either PES2 or a bottle of gaviscon.
Looks like something a child has knocked up on ms paint.
To be fair it’s one of the few times that Leeds fans on Twitter seem in
agreement.
Apparently even “leedsfanz” on twitter hates it and he’s a total bellend.
Disappointed I agree with him about something although I can’t see his tweets
as he blocked me for suggesting he was a racist!