2013 Barolo (Fontafredda, so cheap) for me tonight. Nice enough but more
interesting was the 1990 Armagnac afterwards.

However it is looking like it was a big mistake to sack Christiansen. And
instead of new manager effect, we have full-on instability effect - I don't
entirely agree with Rich that the players aren't good enough, I think that
they could be better, very much better, under different circumstances.

Glad that Grot scored - I hope he will get some support from the terraces.
But otherwise it is a depressing time. Who would have thought that we would
go bckwards?

Damian