      From: {broken-address} John Lee
<bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
 To: nick <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>; "leedslist@gn.apc.org"
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Monday, 19 March 2018, 10:19
 Subject: Re: [LU] have we hit bottom yet?

Ha - the situation feels even worse after reading that Nick :-(
I was talking to 3 people who went to the game and they simply couldn't
comprehend how bad we were, and how we managed to contrive to lose it! One of
those said we should have stuck with TC, 3 of us felt not. Can we muster enough
points to see this season out - probably. Will Heckingbottom be given the
authority to get rid of the dross he's inherited? How long are the contracts of
some of the dross - most seem to think they're on 4 year contracts!!
In Heckingbottom I thought we had a good young coach, but whether he's up to
the complete rebuild that's required at Leeds I don't know? He must by now
realise that no matter where you play some of these players, they are out of
their depth in the Championship?