If various pundits and TV stations hadn’t made criticising the officials an art
form, showing “incidents” over and over in slow motion from half a dozen angles
and learned to respect the referees decision it wouldn’t be necessary.
Scrap VAR and ban players and managers who harangue the refs after every
decision.

Sent from my iPhone