since I wrote this , we've been the better team but I think Im clutching at
straws.
    On Tuesday, 3 April 2018, 20:28:26 BST, {broken-address} Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

  there you go ...
don't think I've seen a bigger gulf in class in this league ever.
We are incapable. Vierra, Dallas, Hernandez givin the ball away when under no
pressure and they just stroke it around effortlessly.
I'm finding it painful to watch and I love watching Leeds but this is garbage.
why is Dallas playing right back ?
and corner after corner we make the same defensive mistakes.
pain

    On Tuesday, 3 April 2018, 20:17:29 BST, David Smail