Klich was playing well before we signed him in he first place. Ultimately it is
in a terrible league (Eredivisie).

Personally I’d rather roll again and get a new centre midfielder.

Cibicki looked awful in almost every appearance. Think he is nailed on to go.

The unknown, still, is what system and style does Hecky (assuming he is
staying) want us to set up and play? Still have no real sense about what his
ethos and preferred tactics are.