I am. But I remain emotionally scarred by watching us get bullied off the park
last season once opposing managers wised up that we had very few players who
could really give as good as they got in that department.

-----Original Message-----
From: nick <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; {broken-address}
<seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>; nattan <nat...@sky.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 24, 2018 9:22 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Bielsa

...and so why aren't you taking comfort from all those other stats?

   glass half...

     On 24 August 2018 at 13:08 {broken-address}
     <[1]seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:
     One of my concerns remains the small physical size of our players.
     Looking at the stats from the Swansea game, the only number in which
     Swansea enjoyed a significant advantage over us was in aerial duels
     won.
     Sean