Fair?!! Alisoski went to retrieve a ball that one of their coached refuse to
give back and got head butted for it. Very poor reporting on that point.
Earlier Alioski had appeared to shove a member of Brentford’s staff when
collecting a loose ball. “That incident might need looking into,’ said Smith,
who noted the home crowd’s furious indignation at the stoppage time dismissal
of Leeds’ Luke Ayling for his second bookable offence, namely a foul on Alan
Judge.

The other thing is that folks saying how poor we are (!) and yet Brentford also
gave away the ball countless times. Also they did not have many clear cut
chances at all after the first 10 minutes.
Nick
    On Sunday, October 7, 2018, 6:32:46 AM EDT, {broken-address}
<bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Yep, fair analysis.

Sent from my iPad