I think we're in great danger of being "rumbled"

I mentioned this after the Brentford game and it's holding true.

Teams have seen our pressing forward play  and used that against us. We
don't  appear to do very well at countering it. An ironic if not mildly
amusing picture.

Blackburn out-did us in many areas and as our glorious leader said "We only
really started to play when we were losing. This is a defect" or similar
words. There were huge questions asked at the start of the season whether we
could plays MB's style with the players we currently have and although we've
done remarkably well , I think we're looking vulnerable when teams play our
own style against us.