So a 5 0 victory away from home with arguably the 3 best players missingThe 5th
was by Edmondson again - a lovely move down the left by Jordan Stevens who
backheeled it to Oduor whose cross was met by Edmondson , he hit it onto the
keepers right hand post and then re-acted first to head the rebound into the
other corner
A few good performances on what I watched - Oduor at left back was good going
forward, Stevens and Gotts both look decent, Shaunessey must have had more
touches than anyone but too many went astray for my liking and then upfront
Edmondson bagged another brace. I will watch his career with interest. As we
know he is still a teenager and is a big unit . At times he can look cumbersome
and sluggish but he did show a neat touch and one impressive turn of speed. He
gets in lots of goal scoring positions and has a 50/50 success rate , he
certainly knows how to score. He has a bit of the Lee Chapman about him without
the kamikaze diving headers.  If he keeps fit he will have a career in football
but I am still not sure if he can make it at the top or even the Championship
or if he will be a 4th Division bully. He does look more mobile and with a
better eye for goal than Matt Smith so who knows. Hopefully he will get the odd
substitute appearance in the first team and maybe start in the FACup depending
on opposition