Android TV boxes the obvious answer to this. Can be a bit fiddly though. Maybe
an Amazon fire stick with other software side loaded would work well

I use mobdro, TVTap and what’s now called sports TV 2 (used to be sports
schedule TV) and of course the LUTV app for sport

Cartoon HD and showbox for films/series

With a VPN you can do iplayer itv channel 4 etc...

Sent from my iPhone