half-time and you could argue that we've been as good if not the better team
HOWEVER nobody will ever convince me that this defence is good enough out
capable enough to play at this level. The left back Davis can't defend and
offers nothing going forward. Ayling is playing out of position and on the left
side of central defence (he hasn't got a left foot). Halme is left footed and
playing on the right of central defence and looks like Bambi on ice to me. He
will get sent off if we continue to allow him to be one on one with their pacey
attack. Shackleton aint done a lot wrong but again I question his defensive
abilities.
Bielsa says we don't need to strengthen, he's fucking kidding himself. If QPR
had a player who could shoot we could be 5-1 down.
Also, our play just has to be better. The number of aimless balls from the
likes of Harrison and Roberts is just painful at times. Roberts will always
show flashes like his shot early on but his general games just has to improve
if he wants to do anything at Leeds.
There's nobody on the bench to improve things so we have to grin and bear it.
I hope this mail comes back to haunt me but I can see nothing other than more
penalties, a sending off for Halme or Davis and more goals for them. Hopefully
their keeper will help us out again or Jack Clarke will wake up.
    On Sunday, 6 January 2019, 12:21:16 GMT, Matt Anderson