I don't think it is an irrelevance. Counting it as an irrelevance has not
helped us in the past so why should it now? And for me the issue is now losing
three on the trot and the potential harm that may do for our confidence. And
another worry is that the players that came in today were really not up to it.
That game could easily have been 6-2.
Yes of course Friday is more important but they are not games in a vacuum.
Nick

    On Sunday, January 6, 2019, 12:59:39 PM EST, Richard Naef