Just like everyone else on this list, I am now completely gaga about our
wonderful manager.

One thing though, and I've actually thought this for a while: no doubt part
of his success is that he has very good people working for him, but one
person he really needs to think about upgrading is his translator. I do not
underestimate how hard it must be, but this Salim Lamrani does not do a
very good job of translating El Genius's words into sensible English.
Normally, if His words are not perfectly transmitted to a stupid bunch of
reporters and a few fans watching on TV, it is no big deal, but it IS
important that he gets his message across exactly and precisely to the
players. (Although obviously it doesn't really look like he isn't getting
his message across!) Furthermore, in situations like this (and hopefully we
won't have any more of them) it is vital that his exact meaning is
transmitted. Especially with the bastards at the FL ready to pounce on any
indiscretion.

Does Lamrani have any other role apart from translator?