3 2 to usThey got two quick goals to turn 1-0 into 1-2 - keeper no chance with
first , they skinned our right back and put in a great cross so lad just had a
tap in, second was a great curling strike from edge of box with a lot of
players stopping keeper getting a good view, so probably not at fault
We then came back at them with goals from Diaz after another good corner was
headed on by Halme, then Edmundson- lethal at this level, scored at the second
attempt in a big scramble
Brown played second half (in place of Roberts) and looked decent enough, very
composed.
Stevens also impressed me (I think for the first time)

Keeper looked very assured and good with his feet - punched a couple of crosses
/ corners but with real commitment and got a real distance on them