We've had to stop spying, so that's why Bielsa didn't know about the late
change, to use a formation they hadn't used in previous games.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From:
Joe Skinner <jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com> Date: 24/01/2019  15:01
(GMT+00:00) To: nat...@sky.com, Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org> Subject: Re:
[LU] Rothrum
You'd think that for someone who does his research (and some) that he never
picked up on what the Stoke manager said, as to why we struggled (bizarre ref
decisions apart)

"It’s been well publicised Marcelo watched 26 Luton games and two Stoke games,
so he’s well drilled on what our usual formation is, so we thought we may have
to give him a surprise because, if he’s that well drilled on us, they’ve had
plenty of time to work on it, so it’d be a difficult afternoon.

“We felt with the threats they’ve got and to give us the best chance to win the
match we needed to be tactically right at it and I thought we were.”

Must admit, I don't get the Luton reference. Was Jones the Luton manager
previously?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nat...@sky.com
Sent: 24 January 2019 14:10
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Rothrum

So as expected Casilla is going to start - just hope he is ready for a bit of
an aerial bombardment especially from set pieces and long throws. With Phillips
replacing the (wrongly) suspended Pontus we will need the keeper to be dominant
in the air.
We really need to get the 3 points tomorrow and get back to winning ways - as
Bielsa says it is odd that Stoke, as he says our worse performance came on the
back of our best one.
Get the win tomorrow and it will set us up nicely for the Norwich game - one of
3 massive 6pointer home games between now and the end - Norwich, West Brom and
Sheff U all have to visit us - 9 points from those 3 games and things will be
looking good, 0 points on the other hand just does not bear thinking about.
One big worry is that apart from Derby (our only double so far) all the 'return
games' have had the opposite result - Blackburn lost then won, Forest & Stoke
won at home but then lost away - Hull won away then lost at home. IF repeated
with the top 3 - we would beat WBA but lose the other two!

Casilla should be a good addition, and if we can get James sorted and Bamford
fit (started full training again today) then we have got a decent chance of
promotion  especially if the second half of the season is kinder than the first
in terms of injuries - as Phil Hay pointed out we have had 13 different back
four combinations this season !