On the Leeds app on phone (second half only on app)We are 1 up = penalty from
Brown, well placed, after a ball over the top by Berardi was chased down by
Brown who was clattered by the keeper (think Roberts v Norwich but well inside
the box)Dallas and Berardi both subbed on 30 mins - pre arranged- having both
looked decent and both had at least one hard tackle to suggest they are
physically fit if not yet match sharp
Gotts and Shackleton, both very small, are real pocket dynamoes and cover a lot
of ground , Izzy Brown is playing as an extra striker but his languid style
(long legs?) means he looks as if he is at half pace but he is getting on the
end of things
Roberts blasted 2 chances over the bar according to the commentator (I only saw
the second) and Brown supposedly missed 2 chancesĀ  too - I missed first 15 mins
WE have looked nearly good - lots of overhit crosses and a lack of willingness
to shoot stopping us being further ahead,
BPF looking good and has made the only 2 saves he could -both from set pieces
Overall looking good for the win and a lot of these lads look the real deal
today
Edmondson and Halme the 2 oncoming subs so Roberts gone from centre forward to
winger
If we step it up just a bit we will get a few more
Dave
    On Friday, 15 February 2019, 19:02:48 GMT, Nicholas Armit via Leedslist