Couldn't agree more. We are all (mostly) Yorkshireman but fuck me if you can
find something negative to say about that game and/or our current manager you
should really stop being interested in Leeds and get into politics or something.

From: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2019 8:18:01 PM
To: Graham White
Cc: leedslist; David Nattan; Ian Murray
Subject: Re: [LU] WBA

"...got to look at the negatives"

Really???? After last night???? Come on Graham!

There's been sooooo much negativity and doom & gloom this week (not by me!) -
can't we just bask in last night's performance?!

Games like last night makes the years of turning up to watch below par footy
all worthwhile. For me, it was a complete performance. Loved it!

Ted H.

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019, 11:38 Graham White via Leedslist,