I used to get that a lot - not so much nowadays.
Same argument, that they'd checked Elland Road database and that was the
end of the matter.
I've had the same rejection from Brentford, MK Dons and others in the past.
So, yes - you have to look around for friends and family members to assist
Or - as I've done for Brentford and QPR - joined their supporters club
on-line first, and then they don't seem to bother checking.
Mind you sooner or later they're going to realise that I only ever buy
tickets for Brentfprd v. Leeds.

Generally easy to get tickets close to our fantastic wall-of-noise away
support. I wonder why the home fans don't like those...

Graham/glongbot