For me too, this is THE most important game for years, and am crossing
everything that we do not lose, as then it’ll be out of our hands! But, praying
for a West Brom/Reading style performance and result - cacking myself, which is
good, as I had the same feeling pre West Brom!

Hope we can all enjoy it - 3 quick goals would help :-)

Sent from my iPad