Yes.  Season Ticket holders are, by default gold members.

I remember the same issue when we were in Europe all those years ago.  As a
West Stand Paddock ST holder, we often got relocated.  We had to buy our
Champions League ticket, not knowing where we would sit in the ground, so to
keep sitting next to my mate, we had to link our accounts and but the tickets
together as one purchase.

Ticket release goes:

ST
SC - Gold
SC - Silver
General release

If you've bought / already got ST seat, and they limit it to one per member,
you can't get a second, unless you link your account to a SC - Gold member and
buy a ticket under their entitlement.

Best wishes,

Steve.

On 04/04/2019, 15:46, "Leedslist on behalf of Richard Walker via Leedslist"