I think you’re right Tim re Bielsa’s stubborn-ness, and at times he lives up to
the El Loco nickname - he looked pretty wild when agreeing to give them a goal
yesterday.

Anyway, I’m hoping West Brom will do for Villa, as I can’t stand to listen to
that twat Smith any more.

Dave - I think McGinn took Bamford out after the incident, presumably as
retribution for his play-acting. Bamford had it coming! He got booked for it,
but on a different day he might have got more.

Mings - I reckon if Villa don’t go up we should make them an offer they can’t
refuse for him. McGinn is massively better than Forshaw too.

If we get up, I think we’ll do alright - Sheff Utd will be straight back down,
so with some savvy recruitment, which will cost, a year of consolidation with a
batch of hungry young uns could be exciting. Keeping Pontus and Cooper as first
choice centre backs will not be an option though.

Hope our first team are at Thorp Arch now practising shooting!

Sent from my iPad