Yep and that's how I read it too.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Not sure why season ticket seats are being sold
separately this time around ?
    On Tuesday, 7 May 2019, 10:40:26 BST, Kevin Lewis (UK SBS)
<kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Rich again,

Well that’s how I’m reading it, but only cos I read this  on 3rd May –

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket-news/24934/tickets-play-off-semi-finals

I haven’t seen anything that makes that page out of date, so I’m hoping that we
will be able to buy them tomorrow.

Am I the only one that feels the clubs pages regarding when tickets go on sale
appear deliberately obstructive?

It is very easy to miss the dates.

Why they can’t list the precise dates for matches up to 2 months in advance,
for each of the different classes of applicant, I don’t know!

KL.