From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Walker via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 1:08:02 AM
To: leeds list (leedslist@gn.apc.org)
Subject: [LU] First half

Happy with that so far but my main worry is that I don’t know where our goal is
coming from?

Very happy with Roofe’s movement and happy to see Shackleton on.

Disappointments are Philips who looks pedestrian at times and gives away silly
free kicks.

And Hernandez’s passing at times is shocking. I know I bang on about this but
how can such a talented player misplace easy passes as frequently he does ?
It’s criminal at times.

The main point though is how shit Derby look, they’ve got a couple of runners
in Holmesand Lawrence but as a team they look clueless. Tempting fate I know.

Fucking hard work these play offs.