Dan James would be lovely, aside from the fact he’s just signed for Scum for
£15million!

As much as I gnash my teeth about the qualities of our players, we were so
nearly there, so on grounds of age/f*ckedness - Cooper, Hernandez might have to
go, or be squad players at best. On grounds of incompetence then Casilla has to
go, and Bamford too - the FA did us a favour banning the c*nt!

We need players who battle - that is why Berardi will always be popular,
despite being a lunatic at times.

One thing is for sure - I am all footballed out now! Hope Bielsa announces he’s
staying and then we start bringing people in. As someone else said, we need to
storm the league - forget the playoffs - we’re doomed on that front!

Finally, if someone could break Grealish and Dean Smith in 2 I’d be ever so
happy!

Sent from my iPad