I think Jansson, Phillips or Roofe will go or maybe two of the three. We need
money coming in to somewhat balance the books. Wood and Viera were sold for the
same reason though Woods wanted out I believe.
Understand Viera has done pretty well in Italy?
Nick
    On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 11:13:43 AM EDT, Matt Anderson