We did have quite a bit of possession and at times looked quite good going
forward, but as ever there was no end product. Here are my thoughts in a bit
more detail:-

Man U give Leeds a lesson in finishing - Leeds United News

|  |  |

|  |
Man U give Leeds a lesson in finishing - Leeds United News

Man U 4 Leeds 0. Special report on this pre-season ‘friendly’ by our man deep
behind enemy lines at the Champs S...

    On ‎Friday‎, ‎19‎ ‎July‎ ‎2019‎ ‎22‎:‎29‎:‎36‎ ‎BST, David Smail