I assume those who were asking / interested in Forest tickets will know - they
go on sale to Gold Members on Monday 29th at 9am
That is the good news - the worse news for members is that the club have said
that members will be limited to one ticket each (fair enough) since they now
have 22,500 gold members BUT only have 7,000 tickets available on a match by
match basis so chances of getting one are not great
It does show, despite a massive amount of whinging and doom and gloom on waccoe
etc, how far we have come in just a couple of years under Radz and how much the
fans love Bielsa and his style of football
We were glad to get 20,000 for many night matches, now we have more ST holders
than that and another 20,000 members