Too drunk and too pissed off to write much
This was a game we deserved to win and did enough to win by a good margin
From first to last we dominted  and whilst some of our keeping the ball was
ineffectual we created half chance after half chance. Bamford missed a couple,
Cooper should have headed home from a corner and Alioski could have scored too
They offered  almost nothing and wasted time from the off
Nketiah and Costa both showed enough to suggest they should get a start sooner
not later, Nketiah showed a real turn of pace at times and put a great header
in the side netting,  Costa did a few runs that were skill personified
Then when it looked as if we were only getting one point for all our efforts
and domination we fell to our Achilles heel , failing to clear a corner and
letting them score, the second shot they had , the other week sa led by
cassilla
If they are top on merit nd are the best team in this Division we have nowt to
fear
So an awful result but an ok performance
Gutted that I am hols and missing Derby game
Dave

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android