From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nat...@sky.com
Sent: 11 September 2019 10:55
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Liam's cooper - Scottish international

Just read an analysis of jocks defending v Russia, not good for our Liam"
cooper had an all round torrid game.  Directly at fault for both goals
conceded,  responsible for numerous chances on top of the goals and timid and
indecisive on the ball"
Looks like the Athletic writer is not a fan Let's hope if this analysis is
correct he has got it out of his system before weekend Paranoid or out to get
us ?1. Ok for England to carry on playing when opposition player is down but
not for Leeds2 The absolutely draconian measures taken v Jordan Steven's for
breaching betting regulations compared with previous cases