I did, felt sorry for them, battered even worse than we did their 'premier
league' U23s

Sent from my Mobile.

________________________________
From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:27:19 AM
To: Richard walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>; leeds list
(leedslist@gn.apc.org) <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] U23s

Did you see their twitter account?? Very bitter and twisted.

Leeds have 5 first teamers, goal for Ayling who has played 100 games for the
first team etc....

Seemed to be blissfully unaware that ayling Roberts Douglas are coming back
from injury and beradi needs to be kept fit in case and that's the point of
these games and eddie hasn't started a league game and is in fact 20 so
perfectly reasonable to play him

Needless to say the leeds twitter following took them apart.