agree Ted. I'm frustrated as hell but if you stand back, the football we play
at times is brilliant and I just love watching us but I think it's clear that
the final ball and not converting chances is becoming a real problem.
also can we get a better translator for post match , current one sounds pissed.
    On Saturday, 28 September 2019, 17:48:29 BST, Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>