come on Leeds !!!!!!!
    On Saturday, 5 October 2019, 16:02:14 BST, Richard Walker via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Uphill battle hill but let's forget the pen and Beradi sending off which I
thought was very unlucky we've jsut not been good enough. We've seen plenty of
ball with 10 men and had plenty of good decisions but our final ball has been
poor. Costa needs to be better. Everything he has done has been poor and he has
lost the ball on every occassion. He needs to step up and let us know why he's
at the club cos for me he's not done that yet. Harrison on the other side
continues to frustrate. How many more times can Bielsa put up with him being in
a great forward position only for him to squander it ? It's criminal.
and then we've got Klich who just tries some ridiculous half arsed little chip
balls which never find their man. Beginning to lose patience with Kilch.
This game is not lost yet. They are very average. I'd put Eddie on and go for
it with some pace because I think if we can get one back they will shit
themselves. They were timewasting at 1 up with an extra man. This is their cup
final, a sell out crowd. The cockney commentator on iFollow was saying that if
the Millwall crowd were up for all games like this they would have a much
better home record. The ground is more like a morgue for most games but
obviously evry tom, dick and harry is out for Leeds.
Looking for a massive improvment second half. We've got nothing to lose now,
let's just go for it.
Getting another centre half pre-season is looking like a bad decision. It was
rocket science with Cooper's injury record and Beradi's discipline record that
there was trouble ahead. Sometime Bielsa makes some very basic bad decisions.